Resizy is a small image resize tool featuring the following functions:
- Simple GUI
- Multithread support
- Drag and Drop support
- Edit multiple files and rename them
- Set only width or height and the other value is calculated automatically
- Save often used width and height settings as presetting
- Use german or english language or easily add your own language (see instructions below)
- To add your own language open language_en.properties and create a copy of that file named language_YOUR_LANGUAGE.properties (two-letter language code is required List of ISO 639-1 codes).
- Translate the content (right side of the equal sign) within the file into the wanted language.
- Convert the file to ISO-8859-1 encoding by using the native2ascii tool
- Place it inside src/languages
- Adjust the Language.java file to add the language to the menu
- If you add a new localization feel free to submit it to the project here on GitHub to help other users. Would be much appreciated.